Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend




My kids Remembering their Grandma this memorial weekend!!
We spend our memorial day visiting my mother in law and some relatives in the cemetery. The weather is not good, we have heavy rains. It's great when we arrived in the cemetery in a small town in Kansas the rain stops. So we got a chance to put flowers in the grave.It's a bit muddy and the grass is wet which my daughter loves:)but she like more the flag she saw!:) There are quite few people there because of the rain but my father in law said there are many people early morning because the re's no rain. It really great seeing him again and the drive is good with my kids behaving nice in our 4 hours round trip drive:)!
see more here

1 Comment:

ces said...

awww,that's sweet of them:) nice shots too...
spiCes

 
ss_blog_claim=995d476d9b0d150eedb279382d6a2e17