Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pollen Allegry

I mowed our yard couple of days ago and now i have itchy eyes and maybe it's from rag weed.But it got worse and my eyes get more red and i got runny nose and itchy throats.
my hubby told me maybe i got pollen allergy. Each spring, summer, and fall, tiny particles are released from trees, weeds, and grasses. These particles, known as pollen, hitch rides on currents of air. Although their mission is to fertilize parts of other plants, many never reach their targets. Instead, they enter human noses and throats, triggering a type of seasonal allergic rhinitis called pollen allergy. So he got me over the counter medicine and it feel it helps a lot but if continue i need to see a doctor which i don't like:)!! but as of now i feel much more better.oh well!! have a great Wednesday!

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=995d476d9b0d150eedb279382d6a2e17