Saturday, June 27, 2009

summer florida vacation

My family will be having a summer vacation in Florida. I'm planing where to stay, where to eat and what attraction to see. And of course to visit the beach for a few days too. We also going to see my friend and her family and to see her new son... I'm planing we will go to Disney world and sea world. And my kids loves nick shows especially dora and diego so we are going to stay in nickelodeon hotel too!! I bet they will love to see all the cartoon characters. I know we will be a great time even it's hot and humid there, they just need more sun block they not used to heat not like me:)! I hope that we will have a safe and happy trip soon... Anyway have a great day everyone.. Enjoy summer!!

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=995d476d9b0d150eedb279382d6a2e17