Thursday, July 9, 2009

florida summer vacation

We are back for our vacation in florida. We went to magic kingdom in disney world, and our hotel is near old town Kisseemee which is a carnival with lots of rides too that my son enjoyed so much. And we went to cocoa beach just an hour away from orlando. We went to cocoa beach pier , and daughter love the sand and chasing all the birds. I also met some filipinas and we talk to each other for a few minute because i need to watch my daughter and my hubby is watching our son because the beach got some waves and my son like to go and be on the waves.Disney world is really crowded for the 4th of july holiday. It took us forever to get inside a ride and show which my son loves so it's worth to stand for a long time. The parade and fireworks are great. It just getting out of the park take us too long because of too many people. We wen back to the hotel before midnight.

And we stayed to Nickelodeon hotel, my kids love nick character so i booked us for character breakfast to see them. It's a bit pricey for me because we are not breakfast family:)! 8:10 am is too early for us to eat:)! but that the only available time so i took it. It's food is ok! for the price i expect more:) but dora and diego was there. And the hotel got a really great water park with lots of slide. My son and i went and get to big slide a few time. It's lot of fun. And after seeing some attraction in Orlando we drove about 7 hours to my friends house near Pensacola and stayed in Pensacola beach. The hotel we stayed is beach front and next to a restaurant with great crabs. The beach has a white sand almost just like in boracay. It's great to see my friend and met her son too! It's a tiring but great vacation. I will post some pictures later. Have a great day !!

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=995d476d9b0d150eedb279382d6a2e17