Sunday, April 13, 2008

spring clean up

Spring is finally here even our weather is still around 35 today and maybe not even go higher than 65 degrees next week seen on the forecast. We need to get ready to clean and sort what we don't need for our city trash pick up days. We can get rid of excess trash, furniture, minor maintenance materials and carpet during the City’s annual spring clean-up. It's just the weather is still cold for me:) to go out and clean some part of the yard and garage.But if will be around 65F some days next week so i will take advantage of that to do some yard work too!! I'm looking forward to do some planting and my flower bulbs are already up and really look good. I will take pictures as soon my tulips blooms... anyway have a great Sunday!!

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=995d476d9b0d150eedb279382d6a2e17