Wednesday, January 7, 2009

new year '09

It's finally 2009! my family spend our new years eve and day just in our home. We plan to go to a mass at the Filipino community center in Kansas city it starts at 10 pm . It's a bit far from our house like 45 minutes away. But we did not make it there because my daughter is not feeling well and my kids are already sleeping before the mass start:) they are a bit grumpy when they don't make it to their bed time:)!!
anyway we just watch the new years eve show from new york in tv. It's still great to just stay home and spent eve with my family. On the following day we went to this play place with lots of inflatables called fun-run near our house so my kids can play! it's too crowded with the kids still out of school.anyway i wish everyone to have a prosperous new year!!

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=995d476d9b0d150eedb279382d6a2e17